Years later, the great "Pompieropoli" event finally returns, loved by children and parents, which in past editions has achieved considerable success.
Sunday 25 February 2024 from 09.00 to 13.30
I'LL BE A FIREMAN WHEN I GROW UP!
Do you remember what the little dragon Grisù said? When I grow up I want to be a firefighter! A true hero's profession that fascinates children all over the world. To discover their work more closely, don't miss the appointment with Pompieropoli, which will be held at the Historical Museum of the Fire Brigade and the Italian Red Cross in Manfredonia where adults and children, together, will be able to experience simulated situations through play. emergency and have indications on the behavior to be followed to prevent and contain risks. To carry out the activity, clothing suitable for practical activities (jacket and helmet) is provided for both adults and children, which will be made available by the Museum. An experience full of surprises awaits us. For the occasion, you can visit the largest, most interesting and spectacular museum in the world, a place full of vehicles, uniforms, headgear, memorabilia, photographs, archive documents, equipment and much more. The museum is equipped with a spacious Fireman's cafeteria, where you can enjoy good coffee, crisps and drinks of all kinds, while enjoying the spectacular and unique virtual reality.
Program of the visit
- Arrival at the museum;
- Entertainment in the fireman's cafeteria capable of accommodating up to 100 people;
- Dressing of children and adults (optional) as a firefighter with jacket and helmet;
- Entertainment in the first play area equipped with a descent ramp and theater to take unforgettable souvenir photos with the legendary Willis Jeep under the scenography of the Attack on the Twin Towers;
- Guided tour of the museum equipped with virtual reality;
- Entertainment in the second play area to play old-fashioned games (tightrope, sack race, Hula Hoop, steal the flag);
- at the end of the guided tour the children will be taken to the third play area equipped with firefighter-themed inflatable games: the Grisu castle, the fire station, climbing, the caterpillar, Fireman Sam's house, basketball, etc.;
- Flame extinguishing tests with real fire extinguishers;
- Delivery of the little firefighter's certificate;
- Free 60x40 rigid cardboard that they can cut out at home with their parents to make the Fire Brigade ladder truck.
The museum is equipped with a large "Fireman's Cafeteria" capable of hosting up to 100 people, where you can admire the first exhibition with Canadair and Fire Brigade helicopters pouring water on the fire.
Duration of the visit to the museum including various activities: 120-150 minutes
Entrance ticket cost: Adults and children aged 2 and over: Euro 12.00
RESERVATION IS MANDATORY
Info: 0884541995 - 3400852706