The largest, most interesting and spectacular museum of its kind in the world.
It is not a simple museum, but a 360-degree cultural production center , where visitors are taken on a journey through technological, historical and traditional evolution, together with the virtual reality present in the museum, accompanied by an expert guide. going back in time to understand in which contexts these two rescue bodies operated.
- The largest, most interesting and spectacular museum of its kind in the world;
- 2,500 square meters entirely covered;
- 3,000 finds, all strictly original;
- 3 play areas where students and accompanying teachers can interact;
- 3 exhibitions , one of which is unique in the world, where young and old visitors interact to call the firefighters who will save people trapped in a burning building from the late 19th century;
- 15 monitors;
- 30 tablets;
- several reconstructions of the most important fires in history;
- museum route 400 linear meters long with 500 lights;
- some vehicles present in the museum have been rented in the past to shoot some important films
and fiction ( A Farewell to Arms, Stardust, Inspector Ricciardi 2 ).